CleanWater project aims to:
1. Demostrate and evaluate the technical and economical feasibility of Clean Water disinfection technology for the three identified applications where disinfection and chlorine use is important for water treatment:
- DRINKING WATER TREATMENT.
- WATER REUSE.
2. Launch a certification process in order to qualify the Clean Water final drinking water disinfection products at the European level.
3. Promote and disseminate the results all over Europe to ensure market replication of the eco-innovation for water disinfection applications including drinking water, desalination, wastewater reuse or food disinfection.
4. Implement a LCA for the CW technology and an in-depth cost analysis (CAPEX/OPEX) to strengthen the positive economic and environmental impact.